How many of us have made resolutions only to forget about them by February 1st?
The personal goals I set often get overlooked early on so this year I’m switching it up some and setting marketing goals instead.
Here are a few goals you can set for your marketing this year:
- Commit to learning something about marketing every month. Every month commit to read a book, attend a seminar, attend a workshop, or buy and listen to audio on some specific marketing topic.
- Commit to writing something about your area of expertise every month. Think of how much you’d be getting the word out about what you’re great at if you wrote and distributed something every month.
- Commit to testing your attention-getting message every month. The first thing you say when someone asks, “What do you do,” should create some interest and get your listeners to ask for more information. Put some networking events on your calendar for each month of the year. Stop worrying about trying to get a new client. Just go and test your attention-getting message to see who asks you to tell them a bit more.
- Commit to trying something new this year. Take the time to review your current marketing and look for ways to introduce something new. It may be a great way to jump-start your marketing.
• Wrap a company vehicle and take advantage of mobile marketing.
• Create a bulk mail piece and send it to new potential clients by using targeting demographics.
• Utilize the perfect marketing space by wrapping your front door with window graphics.
• We are full of ideas and would love to help you find some new creative ways to reach your customers this year. Call us at 803.359.9162 to find out how we can help.
Once you make your resolutions, write them down in big letters and put them up where you’ll see them every day. Sometimes you just have to hear something over and over again until in it really sinks in. You don’t have to be a marketing guru to get great marketing results, but you do need to be willing to put in regular and consistent effort for the benefit of your business.
Don’t go it alone. If you’re serious about getting into marketing shape this year, consider reaching out to us and let us help you set some marketing goals to work on.
Let us help you figure out new ways to market your business!
Call us at 1-800-841-7861 or Request a FREE Quote to get started.
Pine Press Printing, Mailing, Marketing & Business Solutions
142 Ellis Avenue, Lexington, SC 29072
Great service starts with a personal touch…it’s just good business sense!